Website Fitzgerald Auto Mall
Hiring Immediately, Shop Foreman Technician Dispatcher. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Tired of turning wrenches and ready to move toward management? Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Wheaton has a tremendous opportunity for an experienced automotive technician to join our team as a shop foreman. Successful candidates will control work flow through out largest Pre-owned Sales and Service location in busy Wheaton, MD. Previous dealership experience is NOT required so if you are currently working in an Independent shop, mass merchandiser like Goodyear, NTB, Mr. Tire etc. this is a rare opportunity to join one of the most successful sought-after employers in the region.
Candidates should process the knowledge and experience to handle most automotive tasks including electrical diagnostics and DTC code troubleshooting. If you are ready to work less with your body and more with your head this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. This type of position does not come along often so apply now. All interviews will be strictly confidential and can be offsite and after normal business hours.
A valid driver’s license is required. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package.
- Competitive pay based on experience and performance.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Paid Time Off
- Training path for advancement to service department management
- Help Technicians perform mechanical diagnosis with efficiency and accuracy
- Manage the flow of work through the shop through dispatching and tech utilization
- Train lube techs to examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
- Notify service personnel (writers or management) if work cannot be completed as promised
- Manage the reconditioning of pre-owned vehicles in an efficient and timely manner.
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2020